As we always have done, we at Plumbing Concepts put health and safety first. On our job sites, that means continued training in the latest ways to avoid accidents and stay safe. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic that circulates throughout the globe, we have made some upgrades to our health and safety standards to incorporate the best practices to keep our employees and customers safe.
Social Distancing Guidelines
In accordance with recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for reducing the spread of COVID-19, we adhere to the following for keeping our employees socially distanced:
- Encourage no-touch greetings (avoiding handshakes and fist bumps)
- Stay more than six feet away from others while in the office or on the job site
- Request that workers who can telecommute from home do so
- Limit contact by designating paths of travel within the office
- Schedule meetings virtually instead of in-person
- Wear masks, gloves, and protective eyewear when possible and during service calls
Cleanliness of People and Surfaces
In addition to staying away from others, keeping surfaces and people clean is another vital component of reducing the number of COVID-19 infections. Our workers have high cleanliness standards for themselves and their workspaces. For example, we train our service technicians and other workers to do the following:
- Clean and sanitize offices daily and weekly
- Use hand sanitizer when hand washing is impossible during service calls
- Wash hands before and after meeting with customers
- Clean and disinfect vehicle throughout the day
We Put the Health and Safety of Our Workers and Customers First
In addition to the above steps, we also have our workers monitor their personal health. If any of our service technicians have symptoms of COVID-19 within the last two weeks, we request that they do not go into customers’ homes. Plus, if our customers have anyone in their home with COVID-19 symptoms, we request delaying an in-person service call, if feasible.
Trust Plumbing Concepts to Keep You and our Workers Safe and Healthy During COVID-19
If you need plumbing services in your home, don’t let the fear of COVID-19 stop you from requesting one of our professional service technicians. We will do everything that we can to prevent the spread of germs when we conduct repairs, remodels, or installations.
If you have questions or concerns about the methods we use, feel free to call us at Plumbing Concepts at (951) 520-8590. We’re happy to answer your questions and to schedule a visit if you need plumbing services.