Dear loyal clients and customers,
Our #1 priority is to always keep our customers, our employees and all our families safe. Since California Governor Gavin Newsom’s statewide shelter-in-place order, we have implemented more safety and cleanliness action items to our standard operations. To err on the side of caution, we have increased our health and safety routines to ensure a healthy work environment.
All service technicians are taking precautionary steps such as:
- Ensuring that themselves and customers haven’t shown COVID symptoms for the prior 14 days before entering a dwelling.
- Hand washing and sanitizing before, during and after each customer visit.
- Wearing a mask during all visits.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of vehicles and tools throughout the day.
- Video calls if possible available to minimize social contact.
We will continue to do everything in our power to keep you, your family, and our workers and technicians safe as we serve you. Our team is staying current on government guidelines; including from the CDC. More information can be found on their website at www.cdc.gov.
Thank you for trusting us during these uncertain times.